CT-User

[ct-user] V.9.37 - DVP Problem

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] V.9.37 - DVP Problem
From: Stefano Casari" <stefano@virusnet.it (Stefano Casari)
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 18:50:48 +0100
Hello,
I have installed new release 9.37.
I have problems with DVP in Multi op. configuration.
I register first operator call and all is o.k.
After I register second operator call and all is o.k.
When I turn (with OPON comand) with the first operator the DVP don't work
well: there is like QRM with the register voice.
I think is a problem of this versione (and also 9.36) because I have
re-installed the old version 9.10 and when I change the operator the DVP
work well.
Perhaps is a problem with TSR or RAM or ..... ?????

Anyway, I appreciated a lot if some of you have try the multi op.
configuration and can give me the report.

I think is not a problem of my computer because I have used two different
machine (1 is 486 and other is 386) but in the problem is present in all of
them.

Any help is very appreciate !

73 de IK2HKT - STEFANO CASARI
E-MAIL stefano@virusnet.it