CT-User

[ct-user] ARRL Log File

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] ARRL Log File
From: Julian cleak <julian.cleak@newport.gov.uk> (Julian cleak)
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 1998 08:52:42 +0100
--MimeMultipartBoundary

I sent my Log file to arrl.org weeks ago and haven't had an acknowledgement as
yet, does this mean that the file is properly formatted. The rules did say say
that E-Mailed log sheets should be in the CT LOG format with the contest name
changed to your callsign ie. GW8GT.LOG.

  Julian Cleak ( GW4JBQ )

--MimeMultipartBoundary--