CT-User

[ct-user] CT for Windows 95?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT for Windows 95?
From: aef8w@aztec.asu.edu (PAUL M. PLAYFORD) (PAUL M. PLAYFORD)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 10:33:53 -0700 (MST)

Not sure why anyone would want to run contest software in a multi-tasking
environment.

With the check partials, super check partials, packet cluster, radio interface
cw interface, DVK interface and everything else CT does I cannot imagine
a Windows 95 version being better, cheaper or faster.  Pick any one.

I hated Windows 3 because it didn't like DOS.  Love Windows 95 because it
does like DOS.  I'm sure Mr. Bill in Redmond plans to phase out DOS and that
would be the ONLY reason I can see for CT to change operating systems.

My opinion is not shared by anyone else except my cat.  He doesn't know what
he wants, just more of it.

de Paul

--
Paul Playford, W8AEF                      twisted pair:    602/580-0015
35639 North 3rd Street                    packet:  W8AEF@KC7Y.AZ.USA.NA