CT-User

[ct-user] Notes not Working in V9.27?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Notes not Working in V9.27?
From: cwman@juno.com (Fred W Hoffert) (Fred W Hoffert)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 17:18:54 -0500
I've been using 9.27 for a couple of years now with no problem.  Now,
when I use WRITELOG to create my files for both ARRL DX contests, no .not
files are created.  I made quite a few notes in both contests.  I've
tried writing the log files a second time and still nothing.  The .not
file was created in logs as recently as CQ 160 CW (January).

Any fix for this?

73 es tnx,

Fred/NA2U
CWMAN...I'D RATHER WORK CW!!!
The ham formerly known as WA0QOA
"Je manges donc je suis."

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]