CT-User

[ct-user] ?Precedent & Check?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] ?Precedent & Check?
From: Violette, Daniel R" <Daniel.Violette@West.Boeing.com (Violette, Daniel R)
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 12:00:47 -0800
Sweepstakes exchange simulates a formal message preamble:

Message:        Number (consecutive serial number, usually new series
each year)
                Precedent (handling precedent/priority)
                Originator (callsign of originator)
                Check (number of words in message to use as a check for
accuracy)
                Origin (place of origin, city&state)

Sweepstakes:    Number (consecutive serial number)
                Precedent (contest category A, B, Q)
                Callsign
                Check (last two digits of year first licensed)
                Section

That's it.  Sweepstakes is interesting with the exchange, and that is
the origin of the exchange.

Dan KI6X