CT-User

[ct-user] Help with Version 9.31

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Help with Version 9.31
From: Claerbout," Ken <k4zw@staffnet.com (Claerbout, Ken)
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 97 22:47:37 PDT
I loaded version 9.31 today and experienced a rather strange problem.
The blinking cursor which is normally in the data entry fields (call,
report, etc) is now my mouse pointer.  In other words it moves when I
move the mouse.  The bigger problem is that I have no cursor in the
data entry fields so I have no way of knowing which field I'm in until
I start typing. This is my first run with version 9.  I'll continue to
try different things but I thought maybe someone could save me some
frustration.

                                Thanks

                                Ken K4ZW
 -