CT-User

[ct-user] My email address

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] My email address
From: Ken Wolff" <ken_wolff@cerulean.com (Ken Wolff)
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 13:10:50 -0400
        I now have two e-mail addresses: k1ea@cerulean.com and
kwolff@ultranet.com. Strangely enough, the non-callsign address goes to my
home. E-mail me at home and I'm likely to answer a question or fix a bug.

CT is now at revision 9.30, which fixes:

* FD novice logging problem
* Bad band labels in the printed VHF output
* The CT-won't-run-with-more-than-32meg-memory problem
* LPT1 and LPT2 keying
* The bad automatic time synchronization under networked 9.28

I have been forced to switch compilers from Zortech to Watcom, as the Zortech
compiler is no longer supported for DOS programs. This means CT needs
significant field exposure before the fall. If you are willing to test it, send
e-mail, and I'll attach a copy by return e-mail.

The next step in distribution is to allow updates over the web. Does anybody
know how to do this without making CT freeware?

The next real improvement will be the W3LPL request for PTT 20 ms before keying
the radio. This will save relay contact scorch world-wide.

CT now compiles and runs as a Windows/NT and OS2 character mode program. There
is no CW sending or DVP support. Is anybody a Win/NT device driver writer who
would consult or help out?

I appreciate your patience over the last several years.

- Ken K1EA

--
WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org