CT-User

FT1000MP w/ CT but which one?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: FT1000MP w/ CT but which one?
From: PITMANZ@westel900.hu (PITMANZ.W9)
Date: 25 Mar 96 19:42:24 +0100
Hi friends,

I've become a happy owner of a FT1000MP. I would like to know if the CT works
with that rig and if it does then which one should be ordered? (I tested the
ftped v6.26 and found it great...)

I just ask because I want to use it on CW only and do not require the most
sophisticated features like DVP...

The other issue is the rig control. If I have my TNC for the cluster what
should I put between my PC and the FT1000MP to transfer the QRGs into the VFO?
Can it be done with a simple RS232 or does it require something more?

Please reply directly to me....Many thanks in advance....73!    Zoli HA1AG

                CW FOREVER...........

HACWG 17                HSC 1512                VHSC 295

--
WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org