CT-User

DVP

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: DVP
From: proven@mistral.ere.umontreal.ca (Richard Provencal)
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 1996 00:38:31 -0500
Hi,

Just installed my DVP and everything works OK but one small thing.
On my recordings i have noise sounding like "clicks" or static sparks
randomly. I have tried changing slot in the computer, IRQ, switches and
so on, with no luck. I also have no control on the level of my voice
when recording no matter how I setup the FT-1000.
I think that with the command MON, I should be able to monitor my voice
when recording but I don't.
To record I have DVP setup like this: MON, OFFAIR, OPON.
Either by "shift F1" or "CTRL R" I still get some "clicks" on my
recording.

Now the good news!
For Win95 user, I heard from LZH that they are in the process to write a
32 bits driver for Win95.

Hope to solve my problem before WPX.

Any clue will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks