Re: [CQ-Contest] categories

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] categories
From: Doug Grant <dougk1dg@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 21:04:34 +0000
To whom it may concern:

It has come to our attention that a Mr. David Jaffe, purporting to hold the
amateur radio callsign WD6T, has recently published a set of allegedly new
contest categories for an event called the "CQP".

These categories bear a striking resemblance to categories used for many
years in the annual Poisson d'Avril Contest.

Notice is hereby served that Mr. David Jaffe (if indeed that is his real
name, and not one being used remotely using one of those "Internet"
connections) must immediately cyst and disease...oops, we meant cease and
desist using these categories.

We will be filing a suit (or perhaps just a tasteful blazer and slacks)
asking damages of 464 million points in approximately 10 days time.

On behalf of the Poisson d'Avril Contest Committee,

Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe
Of counsel