Re: [CQ-Contest] Was "2024 ARRL DX CW Raw Scores - Is the LP Winner from

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Was "2024 ARRL DX CW Raw Scores - Is the LP Winner from MO - REALLY?
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 20:52:12 -0500
Sure, but he's not the only one doing 2BSIQ.  That isn't enough to explain a win from MO.  I shouldn't have called it a "typo", but why doesn't the op himself tell the world which MO station he was operating from? To me, his silence just raises the level of concern, particularly when seen in the light of recent history.