Re: [CQ-Contest] 2024 ARRL DX CW Raw Scores - Is the LP Winner From MO -

To: WW3S <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 2024 ARRL DX CW Raw Scores - Is the LP Winner From MO - REALLY?
From: K3ZJ David Siddall <davek3zj@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 11:33:46 -0500
KX0C became a silent key on February 17, 2018, three months after his
license was renewed.  His death does not appear to have been notified to
the FCC so his callsign has not been re-issued, but his amateur radio
license automatically cancelled by law upon his death on Feb. 17, 2018.
His obituary is at this link:
https://www.polandthompson.com/memorials/Hunt-Wesley/3430385/obituary.php.
73, Dave K3ZJ