Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW CW LCR "incorrect call"

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW CW LCR "incorrect call"
From: jimk8mr--- via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 23:33:57 +0000 (UTC)
 Actually it was a bit worse - those 172 miscopies did not include the 15 folks
who miscopied my callsign.  All but one of whom had me in zone 4.
Meanwhile, I hope to work lots of you in the Florida QSO Party on the last
weekend of April, when I still will be in Florida. The snowbird northerly
migration will begin shortly after that.

73  -  Jim   K8MR

    On Thursday, February 29, 2024 at 01:36:10 PM EST, jimk8mr--- via