[CQ-Contest] looking for Dayton/Xenia "Hamvention" room at Hope Hotel

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] looking for Dayton/Xenia "Hamvention" room at Hope Hotel
From: "k8bb@comcast.net" <k8bb@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 23:46:09 -0500
Hi gang, this is a longshot, I know...

It's been many years since I've attended Hamvention, but I'm keen to go this
year. I called the Hope Hotel this evening and obviously they're all booked up,
and they do not take a "waiting list" - alas.

If anyone here has a waiting list, or may have (or know of) a room available
for Thursday (or Friday) to Sunday, I'm happy to pay my way, of course. I'd
prefer a single room, if possible, but I know I'm late to the party...

Feel free to response direct - thanks!

Don/K8BB
k8bb@comcast.net <mailto:k8bb@comcast.net>
248-425-4366