[CQ-Contest] Overrlay Categories

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Overrlay Categories
From: Jim Smith <ars.kk0u@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 12:19:16 -0600
Jack Wrote:
When I worked at ARRL HQ back in 1976, the W1AW rhombic used just two wires
(as do all other rhombic).. That’s the same count as a dipole.
Single element means a driven element, no reflectors or directors…

73,
Jack, W6FB

--

So that means my Extended Lazy-H counts as a limited antenna as long as
it's below 50'?  One half of the antenna is connected to one side of the

I had assumed it did not count.  Now I'm not so sure. . .

73, Jim KK0U