Re: [CQ-Contest] cw speed

To: Martin Sellschopp <m.sellschopp@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] cw speed
From: Robert Busch - DM4AO <sunnyrob@gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 23:39:45 +0100
Hi Martin,

Higher speed = higher rates = more QSOs = higher score
Simple as that.
Might also help to thin out a deep pile-up (and make more capable people happy
in the same time). Speed usually decreases when nobody calls for some time…

Though,
My personal favorite speed is abt 32 wpm, less in poor condx.

By the way: Never trust the cluster! Lots of e calls there.

73 de
Rob DM4AO

Robert Busch   .iPhone
Mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.