Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC Scoring Question

To: Edward Sawyer <edwards@advanced-conversion.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC Scoring Question
From: dimitri cosson <dimitri.cosson@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 23:29:07 +0200
Ed,

It's quite simple, just read it as it's written...
There will be 3 TL for NA #1 but it's not one from each area. It will be the 3
operators with  the highest qualification scores.
So it can be 3 x W1, 3 x W2, 3 x W3, 2 from area 1 + 1 from area 2, and so
on... Any combination is possible and only one operator will get the 1000
points (or less) for each contest.

73's Dimitri F4DSK

⁣