[CQ-Contest] Operating IOTA Contest Remotely

To: "CQ-Contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Operating IOTA Contest Remotely
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@ku8e.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 09:50:35 -0400

Here's an update. Looks like no PJ4 remote operation for me in the IOTA Contest. Heard back from the chairman of the RSGB HF Contest Committee.  With the current IOTA rules my remote operation wouldn't be allowed. They are going to revisit the IOTA Contest rules for next year.  I guess I will try something remote next year. Most of the majors are taken by in-person operations at the PJ4 station. So maybe WPX CW or IARU in 2024?

Jeff KU8E