[CQ-Contest] WPX Contest Plaques

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WPX Contest Plaques
From: Doug Grant <dougk1dg@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 03:09:03 +0000
I have updated the list of plaques for the 2023 WPX SSB and CW Contests.

Several plaques have become available for sponsorship. It has been pointed
out that there are currently no plaques sponsored for the Classic overlay
category on either mode.

Plaques are administered by WWROF (www.wwrof.org) which is an
IRS-recognized non-profit. Donations for plaque sponsorship are generally
tax-deductible for U.S. taxpayers. Plaque sponsors are asked to commit to a
3-year period.

If you are interested, please contact me directly for details.

73,

Doug K1DG