Re: [CQ-Contest] ergonomic chair for improving BIC time

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ergonomic chair for improving BIC time
From: Richard Smith <n6kt1@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2022 15:30:13 +0000 (UTC)
 Hi Chris,
Thanks for your post. I operated the CQWW SSB contest this year (about 44
hours) and ended up with back pain related to the ergonomics of the operating
position. I was planning to look into a better chair and better ergonomics in
general. The Homefla chairs look pretty good.
73, Rich, N6KT (and PJ4K)
    On Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 05:02:37 AM PST, Christopher Paulin