Re: [CQ-Contest] Sliding Footswitches

To: Mike Smith VE9AA <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>, "CQ-Contest@contesting.com" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Sliding Footswitches
From: Hans Brakob <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 03:21:25 +0000
My XYL, KØCKB, is also a sewing hobbiest.  She bought me on of these.

https://www.amazon.com/Pedal-Stay-Non-Skid-Foot-Pedal-Support/dp/B003W0LAXQ/ref=asc_df_B003W0LAXQ/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=167164505512&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=6821213895532857708&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9019699&hvtargid=pla-309552687545&psc=1

73, de Hans, KØHB
“Just a Boy and his Radio”™