Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWWSSB weird noises on 10 M and other bands

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWWSSB weird noises on 10 M and other bands
From: <wigi@kl0r.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 08:54:03 -0800
If you're describing what I think you're describing, we hear them frequently in
the evening... they peak up to the west and northwest... I have always thought
they were fishing boats in the Indian ocean... there are frequently voices
heard in the signals, like they are AM or FM. Whatever language they're
speaking isn't one I can identify.

As annoying as they are, I take it as a good sign that 10 is open to SOMEWHERE.

Wigi, KL0R