Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW RTTY this weekend!

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW RTTY this weekend!
From: "Mike VE9AA ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 13:35:19 -0400 (EDT)
Principle:

"On the largest cosmic scales, the Universe is both homogeneous and isotropic. Homogeneity means that there is no preferred location in the Universe. That is, no matter where you are in the Universe, if you look at the Universe, it will
look the same."

Ideally, ham radio contesting would be subject to its own "cosmological
principle" where the playing field is flat and there is no preferred location. It can't be, I know, because the earth is too small to present homogeneity, but some contests come closer than others, the CQ WPX, for example, compared to the
CQ WW.

Jim, K9YC, is basically right.

73,
Ken, AB1J