Re: [CQ-Contest] strange signal

To: Richard Dickens <ky0q@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] strange signal
From: Courtney Judd <k4wi@k4wi.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 12:04:41 -0500
yup Rick, it's there right now.... seems to be transmitting (don't seem to stop to receive) something 24/7. I can't really pinpoint a direction so maybe coming down from a Sat? But who would want to use a VHF hamband to transmit some sort of data. It's been going on for the last several months .... hopefully someone might have the software to decode it and see what it is all about. Obviously not ham so must be an intruder.... but why, who, what for, etc? Would be interesting if the west coast hears it too! If you find anything out let me know! 73's Cort K4WI