[CQ-Contest] Last Call for Changes to RBN Pattern File...

To: reflector cq-contest <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Last Call for Changes to RBN Pattern File...
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 14:36:26 -0500
...before the ARRL CW DX Contest.  If you just got a new contest call, in an unusual pattern (like a single-letter suffix or similar), the RBN won't recognize it as a callsign as quickly as one with a pattern in the pattern file. Drop me a note if you're in this situation - I plan to release the new file to node-ops around February 1.

--
73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.