[CQ-Contest] Fwd: [Elecraft-K3] Elecraft will not be at Hamcation Feb 11

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: [Elecraft-K3] Elecraft will not be at Hamcation Feb 11-13
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 16:00:31 -0800
FYI

73, Jim K9YC

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Date:   Tue, 25 Jan 2022 15:27:56 -0800
From:   Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft <wa6hhq_lists@elecraft.com>
To:     Elecraft-K3@groups.io

In an abundance of caution we made the hard decision today to cancel Elecraft's participation at the Florida Hamcation show  (a little over two weeks from today, 2/11-13).  This decision was made to protect the health of our booth team that would have been at the show. We will be exhibiting at the on-line QSO Today Ham Expo this March 12-13.  Their in-booth personal video interaction format looks to be much improved from the prior show too :-) Please drop by and say hi! Hopefully Covid will calm back down soon so we can get out to see everyone in person. We miss you all and look forward to seeing you soon.
73,
Eric​   WA6HHQ​
/elecraft.com <http://elecraft.com/>/