Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ Magazine Calendar never received.

To: Irwin KD3TB <idarack@gmail.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ Magazine Calendar never received.
From: Gary K9GS <k9gs@gjschwartz.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 21:18:31 -0500
About a month ago I tried to renew my subscription but I had some questions.I
left two voicemail and emailed with no response.I gave up.73,Gary K9GS
-------- Original message --------From: Irwin KD3TB <idarack@gmail.com> Date:
1/11/22  8:32 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: cq-contest@contesting.com Cc: GoFRC
<GoFRC@groups.io> Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ Magazine Calendar never received.
Any information on what's going on with CQ Magazine?I know it's been a while
since we have received any print publications.My wife ordered and paid for the
2022 CQ Magazine as a Holiday Present forme. She does this every year. We never
received it. We tried emailing andleft two phone messages...no replies.Covid
has been tough for all businesses. I just hope they are okay?-- Irwin