[CQ-Contest] Getting a call on the super check partial

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Getting a call on the super check partial
From: James Cain <jamesdavidcain@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 20:31:27 +0000
I should have attached the original post to my comments. Note that he said
"How can I get it in?" I take that to mean get his new, special call sign
into the SCP database even before the contest starts. Seems that doing so
surely would be seen as "assisting" one's self. Am I wrong?

And, as I also said, if he's planning to enter the Assisted category, I
suppose what he proposes would not be disqualifying.

cain K1TN

-----

>"Going to be using V3X for CQWW.  The call is not in the SP data base.  How can
I get it in?
Bill V31XX"