Re: [CQ-Contest] Working Split in Contests

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Working Split in Contests
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 17:55:00 -0500
Well, actually, given the 0.1 khz resolution of the cluster network, all the spot-chasers are zero-beat with each other, usually not with the station being called.  I find it useful, when clicking on a spot, to tweak the big knob just ever so slightly to bring myself into something approaching zero-beat with the actual station.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.