Re: [CQ-Contest] Workiing Split in Contests

To: jpescatore@aol.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Workiing Split in Contests
From: Richard F DiDonna NN3W <richnn3w@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 08:31:19 -0500
Split is still done on 40 meters and 80 meters owing to the mismatch in
frequency allocations between R2 and R1/R3.  Split was done a -little- at
the bottom of cycles 23 and 24 on 20 meters but that was met with some
pretty strong objections by those claiming that it took up two frequencies
(especially in CQWW).

73 Rich NN3W