Re: [CQ-Contest] Spoofed Self spots

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Spoofed Self spots
From: HA3LN <list@ha3ln.hu>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 23:55:21 +0100
...ehh, out of curiosity checked my spots and found 2 entries.

14332.6  HG3N        31-Oct-2021 1320Z  <HG3N>
14225.0  HG3N        31-Oct-2021 1806Z  <HG3N>

Don't know if there are more I searched for on DXSummit and dx.hu. I have only HA3LN accounts on the clusters.

Someone was trying out other funny things too with recording my transmission and playing it back on my frequency. At first the "caller's" voice was very familiar but took couple of rounds to recognize the trick, that was my voice. At least I had live voice monitoring at that phase. Fortunately gave up shortly after.

73!
Csaba  HA3LN / HG3N