[CQ-Contest] pics and comments for CQWW RTTY

To: "'cq-contest@contesting.com'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] pics and comments for CQWW RTTY
From: Chris Tate - N6WM <ctate@ewnetinc.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 15:58:53 +0000
The CQWW RTTY management team hopes you had a great run last weekend!

This is a plea from the author to send me your pics and your comments while
fresh.  We like operator pics.. station pics with operators best!  Email good
on QRZ for N6WM.  Share your experience and maybe get published in CQ magazine
to share with your peers!

For the CQWW Rtty management team,  73 and thanks for the QSO's!

Chris
N6WM