[CQ-Contest] 2021 Oceania DX Contest - counting down the final days!

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2021 Oceania DX Contest - counting down the final days!
From: <bdm556@bigpond.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 09:55:58 +1000
Calling all contesters - it's time to get ready for the 76th OCDX contest!

First established in 1934 and earlier known as the VK/ZL contest, the
Oceania DX Contest (OCDX) is the only international HF radio contest where
the focus is on working DX stations throughout Oceania. Please join us again
over the first two weekends of October for the 76th running of the this epic
event.

PHONE - 06:00 UTC Saturday 2 Oct to 06:00 UTC Sunday 3 Oct 2021
CW - 06:00 UTC Saturday 9 Oct to 06:00 UTC Sunday 10 Oct 2021

The rules are the same as last year - see
https://www.oceaniadxcontest.com/rules. Note we have decided to continue
with starting and ending the contest at 06:00 UTC.

Please submit a log, even if you only make one or two QSOs, so we can verify
these QSOs when calculating the final scores for all entrants. Upload your
log via the form at https://ocdx.contesting.com/submitlog.php.

Thanks to our generous sponsors, numerous plaques are up for grabs again
this year along with some new ones for 2021. Karsono Suyanto YB0NDT is
sponsoring a new plaque for the highest scoring entrant from Indonesia in
the CW Single Operator All Band Low Power category and the Australian Ladies
Amateur Radio Association (ALARA) is sponsoring two new plaques aimed at
promoting YL activity:
- The Florence McKenzie (Mrs Mac) plaque for the YL Single Operator entrant
from Oceania with the highest combined Phone and CW score
- The Austine Henry plaque for the YL Single Operator entrant from outside
Oceania (i.e. rest of the world) with the highest combined Phone and CW
score

Any questions? See our web site at https://www.oceaniadxcontest.com or send
an email to info@oceaniadxcontest.com.

73 and we look forward to seeing you in the OCDX contest pileups!

Oceania DX Contest Committee (ZL1AXG, ZL3GA, VK3GK, VK3MI/ZL1AZE, VK3TZ,
VK4FH, VK4QS, VK5GR, VK7GN, YB0NDT)