[CQ-Contest] locust (was: Re: QZB)

To: Mike Smith VE9AA <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] locust (was: Re: QZB)
From: Jack Brindle via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 15:18:54 -0800
In his younger days, K6VVA did a lot of guest operating at some really good
stations. By the end of the contest, whatever food was in the kitchen,
refrigerator, etc, was gone, gobbled up by “the locust” (or rather a swarm of
them).

Amazingly, Eric’s metabolism was (and still seems to be) such that as much as
he ate, he gained no weight.

Great guy, great friend!

73,
Jack, W6FB