Re: [CQ-Contest] Single Op Single Band Unlimited

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Single Op Single Band Unlimited
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 17:37:08 -0500
Great suggestion Jeff. Not everyone is an attorney or even familiar with the
English language so the complete rules on a couple of pages would be
clearer. I am very familiar with the ARRL contests that I operate and still
find it difficult at times when reviewing the rules prior to a contest.

GL to everyone this weekend,
John KK9A

Jeff Clarke ku8e
The ARRL sure would make things simpler by getting rid of the "General
Rules for All ARRL Contests" document. You sometimes need to look in two
places - the rules for the specific contest and the General Rules for
All ARRL Contests to figure out the rules.  Why not publish the complete
rules for every contest like every other contest sponsor does? They make
it way more complicated then it needs to be.

Jeff KU8E