Re: [CQ-Contest] Feb Sprint time changes

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Feb Sprint time changes
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 11:59:27 -0800
On 2/3/2021 4:28 PM, Randy Thompson wrote:
The actual goal of moving an hour earlier is to reduce the West "advantage".

When are we going to do something comparable for ARRL and CQ DX contests? Like changing the scoring rules that provide 50 more easy to work mults to east coast stations than to west coast stations?

Oh -- we on the west coast know that will never happen, because those on the east coast make the rules.

73, Jim K9YC