Re: [CQ-Contest] Issue while submitting CQWWDXCW log

To: John Dorr <cqk1ar@gmail.com>, "weaverwf@usermail.com" <weaverwf@usermail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Issue while submitting CQWWDXCW log
From: ku8e <ku8e@ku8e.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 12:37:46 -0500
JohnI got this message as well but it still accepted my log. That's OK or do I
need to resubmit. JeffSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: John Dorr <cqk1ar@gmail.com> Date:
11/30/20  10:51 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: weaverwf@usermail.com Cc: CQ-Contest
<CQ-Contest@contesting.com> Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Issue while submitting
CQWWDXCW log FYI -- the WW CW submission bug has been fixed. All is well
now.73, John, K1AROn Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 9:04 AM weaverwf@usermail.com
<weaverwf@usermail.com>wrote:> I came across a problem that has me stumped
while submitting my log today.>> The error page explained that the red text is
the error found and the blue> text was what was found in your log.>> The error
read:>> Line one (in red)> “Line 18 CATEGORY-MODE: Category mode [CW] is
different than selected> contest (CW)>> Line 2 (in Blue)> “CATEGORY-MODE: CW>>
I’m stumped (As the line in red stated I chose the CW contest to submit> the
log :))> Any help out there?>> Thanks and 73,> Bill WE5P> Comfortably Numb>