Re: [CQ-Contest] Sudden Increase Solar Cycle 25 Activity as we approach

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Sudden Increase Solar Cycle 25 Activity as we approach
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 13:56:51 -0400
Thank you Frank /W3LPL ! (and Fred/K3ZO)

It was without much anticipation or enthusiasm that I took the day off work
today to repair some antennas and get ready to grind and slug it out this
weekend with more or less el-crappo propagation (which mostly matches my
antennas)

Imagine my delight in reading your email and so I turned on the radio for
the first time in months and I made a few QSO's on 10m into EU/AF and USA
(some at 35watts before the amp had even warmed up). This with just a wire
ground plane.

I just hope condx warm up as well.

I look forward to working your call this w/e as well as many others
Worldwide.

Thanks for the shot in the arm.

CU (all of a sudden) this weekend.

Mike VE9AA