[CQ-Contest] Last Call for New Callsign Patterns

To: reflector cq-contest <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Last Call for New Callsign Patterns
From: N4ZR <n4zr@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 16:25:13 -0400
It's time to get organized for the new DX contest season.  I plan to put a new pattern file up on the RBN Friday morning (US East Coast time).  So far, the only new patterns I have are the new one-letter suffixes for EAs.  If you need some other new pattern to be recognized, and spotted with fewer repetitions, now's the time to send me the info (not on the reflector).

--
73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network