[CQ-Contest] Ohio QSO Party in 3 days!

To: <ncc@contesting.com>, <mrrc@contesting.com>, <nodxa@contesting.com>, <qsoparty@groups.io>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "CWOPS" <cwops@groups.io>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Ohio QSO Party in 3 days!
From: "Dan" <w8car@buckeye-express.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 13:47:26 -0400
Don’t forget the Ohio QSO Party this coming weekend, Saturday,August 22 from
1600Z till 0400Z . rules on the ohqp dot org web site.

Currently we have 73 of the 88 Ohio counties with planned activity and more
plans are arriving hourly. Look forward to seeing many of you on the bands on
Saturday.

Ohio QSO party hints:

If you hear mobiles please spot them as sometimes the skimmers don’t pick them
up especially on SSB

Don’t forget that this year 160 is added- a great chance to run up your score
with more Qs. Here is hoping for little to no QRN

check 10 meters on the top of the even hours and 15 at the top of the odd hours.

Many stations will move with you to other bands and modes-just ask!

If you are close to  or in Ohio don’t forget to check 80 and 75 during the day.
We have mobiles and rovers who will show up. Plus, fixed stations will CQ there
when their rate slows on other bands.

All Qs count for the State QSO Party Challenge.

Hope everyone has fun

73 Dan W8CAR
OHQP Whip

ps W8CAR has figured out how to use his mike so he will be on SSB in addition
to CW. A chance for a rare SSB Q!!