[CQ-Contest] CQM Adjudication

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQM Adjudication
From: James Cain <jamesdavidcain@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 15:33:23 +0000
In my experience looking at ARRL and CQ log-checking reports for probably
15 years, most of my mistakes are in typing. Maybe I am different. That's
what Mom always said.

--

Too many statements that it has to do with cheating. It really is all about
accuracy. Contests originally simulated passing traffic — accurately. That

Stan, K4SBZ