Re: [CQ-Contest] There goes the Clean Sweep

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] There goes the Clean Sweep
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 09:03:53 -0800
Mike,

With the right to do that comes the responsibility to be able to work HP, LP, and QRP stations from every section in the contest. That means serious RX antennas for 80 and 160M pointed WEST, and being on the air when the path to every section is decent! That means, at minimum, being on the air at you sunrise and my sunset. VY2TT is the only MAR station with that capability.

73, Jim K9YC