Re: [CQ-Contest] Real time uploading and double blind matching.

To: "rjairam@gmail.com" <rjairam@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Real time uploading and double blind matching.
From: DXer <hfdxmonitor@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 14:22:12 -0500
I'm not a computer programmer, just an end user.

DXkeeper uploads a QSO at a time as you hit 'log', if configured to do so. It 'calls' TQSL and 'creates' a pk?? file.

It appears, by your description, that an API would handle it differently.

I don't upload to ClubLog, I just sync it to LoTW from time to time, so not sure how they handle real time uploading.

As for eQSL, I closed my account a little over a year ago, so no idea how they do it.

73 de Vince, VA3VF