[CQ-Contest] Thanks to VY1AAA (VY1JA)

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Thanks to VY1AAA (VY1JA)
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2019 17:04:43 -0400
I likely won't be on for SS SSB, so yesterday I (probably) made my very last
QSO with Jay's station.

I was very fortunate to have Gerry clipping along at his usual 38wpm+ or
whatever, and snuck in under

some big guns out west. Whew  - I was really sweating that one, but had a
good path very early on 20m.

I can't tell you how exciting that Q was..both because I lucked out, but
also that it was my last with you guys.

Thanks Jay, Gerry and the others that have operated Jay's station remotely.
We all appreciate the tons of contest Q's and

will miss hearing you and your station on as you move away from the ham
radio hobby.

Take care,

73,

dit dit from NB