Re: [CQ-Contest] possible changes for CQ VHF Contest

To: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] possible changes for CQ VHF Contest
From: Stan Zawrotny <k4sbz.stan@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 14:03:44 -0400
John,

Plus, with some SDR rigs such as the Flex-6000 series you can have one
panadapter set to one part of the band (e.g., 50.313) while monitoring
another part of the band (CW), or another band, at the same time.

When I am working HF, I leave one panadapter on 6 meters to keep an eye out
for openings. I have a Flex-6600M, so I have four panadapters available.

Stan, K4SBZ