Re: [CQ-Contest] New SO2R trick?

To: Art Boyars <artboyars@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] New SO2R trick?
From: Chris Plumblee <chris.plumblee@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 12:27:30 -0500
Occam's Razor suggests it was a fat finger on the big gun's part, or he
thought you had a pileup and wanted his call to be the last you heard.

It is possible given sufficient antenna separation and polarization to run
two stations simultaneously on 160m. W2GD and the other top scorers in the
160m multi-op category can do it. It would be possible to run SO2R on 160m,
though I don't think 2BSIQ is likely since doing so would occupy two
frequencies on the same band, and I believe there against the rules for
ARRL and CQ contests.

73,
Chris W4WF

--