Re: [CQ-Contest] CM-300 Headsets

To: "k9yc@arrl.net" <k9yc@arrl.net>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CM-300 Headsets
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 00:27:20 +0000
“ Instrument of Torture “  hahaahah Good one Jim,

I never used the Radio Sport head set so can not comment on that.  But most
other from Telex, and most of the Heil from the light weight  BM 10 to the Pro
plus.  The  highly rated  David Clark HC-10 REAT great ambient sound reduction
but IMH  it’s a head vice…

The Yamaha CM 500 can be worn all day long with glasses and a hat if need be…
My only issue is my Radio Yaesu FT5K  microphone issue .

I have used Bose  Quit comfort  noise canceling head set    guys with a K3 use
the magnetic  microphone adaptor for SSB  ( not sure  about ICOM )

Wayne W3EA