Re: [CQ-Contest] A bandpass filter design

To: k9yc@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A bandpass filter design
From: Jukka Klemola <jpklemola@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 22:37:21 +0300
PI4CC have a very good single stub system.
https://www.pi4cc.nl/tech-info/stubs/

PI4CC have most likely believed the people claiming the double stub would
be just 6dB better than a double stub.

PI4CC result is somewhat better than any 2 stub arrangement would be.
I have an uneasy gut feeling about the presented filters, how they might
drift over time.

At least connecting&disconnecting the cables may present changes to coils.

73,
Jukka OH6LI