Re: [CQ-Contest] QSLing

To: "'Hank Garretson'" <w6sx@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QSLing
From: "Dan Violette" <danki6x@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 15:49:37 -0800
Hank, Agree.  You originally said “One-hundred cards take about forty-five
minutes of my time. For something
like $100,”  I see you meant one-thousand.  That makes sense, just did not want
the first questioner to think prices that high.  I buy my credit in groups of
100 and about 0.13 each and usually process only 10-30 at a time (also a nice
feature to be able to do any amount whenever) and takes longer to export the
ADIF out of my logging program than to order the cards to be sent..  Even
cheaper by the thousand.

Thanks.  I have really enjoyed using the service since I was led to it a few
years ago.  Dan KI6X