Re: [CQ-Contest] SS - New Section - North West Texas

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS - New Section - North West Texas
From: Bob Burns W9BU <w9bu_lists@rlburns.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2016 16:43:19 -0500
ARRL sections are generally based on the amateur radio population in the area, though I think geography comes into play also.

To form a new section, you'll have to start by talking to your Division Director and the ARRL staff to find out what it takes. "Lobbying" here probably won't accomplish much.

Bob...